We welcome you in the centre of Nice
Star Hôtel is ideally located in the centre of Nice, on a quiet road in the city centre, surrounded by restaurants, shops, cinemas and shopping centres, especially Nice Etoile, which is especially popular amongst locals.
Excellently communicated by public transport, from the hotel you can easily reach the Old Nice, the sea and the English Promenade, as well as many points of tourist interest of the city.
How to get here?
Address: 14, Rue Biscarra, 06000 Nice, France
- Latitude: 43.703808. Longitude: 7.269407.
- Latitude: 43° 42′ 13.71” N. Longitude: 7° 16′ 9.87” E.
Paid secure parking and ” Nice Etoile ” is a 1 -minute walk from the hotel. The price is 22 Euros per 24 hours.
From the SNCF train station:
By foot: 800 yards (10-minute walk): turn left coming out of the station and go down Avenue Jean-Médecin. You will come across Rue Biscara on your left.
By Tramway: Jean Médecin stop (350 yards)
From the airport
Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is located 6 miles from the hotel (15-20 minutes by car).
N°98: Get off at the « Cathédrale Vieille Ville » stop and then take the tramway to « Jean Médecin ».
- N°99: Get off at « Gare SNCF » and it is a 10-minute walk to the hotel from there.
- Day tickets are available for 6€ and can be bought directly at the airport.
It will take you approximately 20 minutes (depending on traffic) and the fare will cost around 35€
Nearby points of interest:
- Avenue Jean Médecin: 350 yds. (5 minutes)
- Notre-Dame Basilica: 350 yds.
- « Nice Étoile » shopping centre: 350 yds. (5 minutes)
- Nice National Theatre: 950 yds. (13 minutes)
- Old Nice: 0.7 miles (14 minutes)
- English Promenade: 0.9 miles (20 minutes)
- Masséna Museum: 1.1 miles (22 minutes)
- Saint-Nicolas Cathedral: 1 mile (21 minutes)